domenica 13 dicembre 2009

Weird, interesting and thoughts provocking....

Today is my writing day. I usually write when I'm upset and I need to take it out, to talk, to vomit my worries and cares on something. Today I write because I'm pissed angry and hugely mad, and I write because I need an outlet to feel better, to let this anger go and start the week full of energy and strenght....
In the midst of these negative feelings, thank Goodness, something has gotta give and I just got back from a long due lunch with an ex something...not an ex boyfriend, not an ex friend, just an ex fling I would say....and it was surprisely good and relaxing, relaxed, enjoyable..and it was weird but at the same time great, interesting and very much thoughts provocking to see how something I had so many "feelings" for has dissolved in the air and became nothing, totally nothing...I hoped to feel my heart beat a little bit faster when seeing him and talking to him but nothing, my heart was beating as usually, no emotions no feelings whatsoever...from bad to good, to great...because that's a proof that all I feel right now and all that is pissing me off big time right here right now is going to pass, soon, in a heartbeat, and it's going to feel as nothing was ever there...wonderful expectation for a pissed Sunday afternoon*

Nessun commento: