mercoledì 4 febbraio 2009

H...for Houdini

....because he can re-appear when I least expect it and as much as it drives me nuts some times, I love it other times, when I open my phone and find a text which I was not expecting or dreaming of...kind of nice I guess, especially at 8.30am on a normal boring Wednesday morning when I would have chosen my bed and comforter over getting up to go to work...well, you gotta do what you gotta do...
But all becomes less heavy and more bearable with a short yet nice phone call to the Devonshire, just to say Good Morning and to talk joke laugh a bit, waiting for the longer weekend talk...I am smiling when I hang up the phone, ready to fly to the office trying to make the most out of this day which has already started with the right foot....the only doubt that stays with me for a while is if he got upset 'cause of my brilliant idea of extending my stay with him in two weeks, totally not my intention..they tell you over and over again that you have to dream big, that cats go with the assumption that it does not harm to ask for what you want, and I am just a very good listener so I did ask for what I want, not pushing crying or convincing him, just saying what I want...of course it takes two people so we will see and anyway it will be good great amazing...so excited just thinking about it and no, he is not upset, why should he be anyway?
And I will find the way to you if it kills me....

Nessun commento: