sabato 28 febbraio 2009

Being in love

Today I was reading an interview to such and such and this person said to the journalist:"Try to be in love if you can - it makes you happy and radiant".
Thank you for the tip, I wouldn't have guessed so....of course having someone to love and who possibly and hopefully loves us back makes us be more beautiful less bitchy nicer friendlier and just better people, but what if right in this moment you can't be in love? maybe you are tired and worn out of being in love, maybe you are constantly in love and you get constantly burnt, maybe you just don't have anyone who you think deserves your love right now, so what? Should you (me first of all because who I thought deserved it apparently not only doesn't but doesn't even want it, so back to square 1) prevent yourself from being radiant and happy? I don't think so...so in this beautiful sunny day in Arizona I decided to be in love with someone or something everyday, even if it's just for that one day...for this reason I started thinking about all the things I am actually in love with at the moment, which seem to be quite a lot: golfing, the sun and the warm weather while in italy it's still freezing, the idea of a tango trip in BA, the idea of a beach trip in cabos wiht a bunch of crazy girls like me, the idea of losing thoise few extra pounds, the fact that in a while I will be 30 and the worry about turning 30 will be finally over, my curls which look more beautiful than ever, the fact that my business is still standing and doing ok while the economy is not so good, a friend who thanks me for existing, the giaduja jar I brought back from Italy, the new shoes I bought in Italy, my resolution of cleaning my closet for real and deeply, the idea of that tiny tiny pink netbook, the fact that if I close my eyes meaning it I know I have tons of road open in front of me to choose from, going for sushi and drinks with some girlfriends tonight, talking to Jenny on the phone and breathing that London air through the phone...and having been able to get by for the entire week without thinking too much too deeply and too cryingly about that guy that supposedly will call soon....I guess this is a very good thing for me to be in love with on this first Saturday back in Phoenix, baby Tango steps towards the next things life will present me with...

Nessun commento: