domenica 4 luglio 2010

RBS

Royal Bank of Scotland or Royal Bullshitter?!? You can choose your own meaning, to each his own...I'm still debating what I'm going to pick...
July 3 going fast into July 4, Independence Day....the weekend that I wanted to keep clean and free is already packed with soirees, parties, lunches and dinners, which never hurt but might get old after a while.
July 2 is the night to go downtown and dance with an old friend, a night to catch up on our lives, to exchange thoughts, to dance, laugh, people watching and be happy...the night ends with many smiles and two scary coincidences, which in my dictionary for the subject are definitely and already way too many....
And as much as I want to be proven wrong, here I am, about 24 hours later, to be proven exactly right...maybe a Swiss watch could be more precise but I seriously doubt it.
"Errare e' umano, perseverare diabolico" they say in Italy...if we listen to that, I guess I am really becoming a she-devil...let me take a look in the mirror to catch the hornets and the tail...they are slowly coming out, better beaware....
And my recurring, devil-like question is always that old same one, :"Why do people have to open their mouths and talk nonsense when there is absolutely no need or request for that and they would be way better off in keeping silent and smile instead?!?!" - the day I have the answer to this question I will be a completely, 100% satisfied and happy woman....my fear is that that day might never come, or so it seems...
And in the day when Argentina got badly beaten up by a young fresh and playful Germany, and Spain kicked up of the cup a Paraguay which did not even know how come they arrived so far in the tournament, I am home early after a night of games and tango, listening to Battiato (yes, it is quite scary) while sipping a zero fat beer and writing at my computer, now totally certain that my "SJ" (The smartest of you know what the abbreviation stands for) experiment is more than right justified and excused, trying one more time to make a painless sense of it while keeping on going on with it and accepting that that RBS does not even close to be a bank of the northern part of the UK, at least not the RBS in Phoenix, AZ on this 4th of July weekend.
So be it....one more entity in my now super huge hole will not kill me, and looking at the glass half full makes it be closer to be filled, which can be only a good news...
BRING IT ON...and while I am trying to really makes a sense of teh last BS I heard, I am just looking forward to what Steve and Mike could have possibly got me from Italy....alla fine non sono proprio le piccole cose quelle che ci fanno sorridere dal fondo della pancia, no matter what?!?

Nessun commento: