mercoledì 19 novembre 2008

Going with the flow.....

...because coming down from that little soft comfortable cloud was already hard enough and it has been affecting me for the past few days so it's probably time to let it go and just try to go with the flow...he will call, I know that, just don't know exactly when....which is driving me NUTS....because yes, I am a control freak of some sort....
I have had a nice deep and mature conversation with my ladies friends on Sunday and they all gave me advices on how to deal with this sometimes weird sometimes normal "situation" and how not to let it rule my life, which is actually not happening since I am not that crazy yet...even though I have to admit that these past few days have been weird because I could not stop thinking about him and wondering when he would write or call.....I am listening to my instinct telling me that this is the right thing to do and to invest on, and with that in mind I keep my chin up and my mood nice and content because I believe we will ultimetaly make it work and now I just have to let it go, wait and keep going with my life until we will be back to normal, in touch and close again....
This crazy singer I saw the concert with Michelle and Stefanie last Sunday said "Don't let your ind stop you from having a good time", which does not makes too much sense in this situation unless interpreted by not picking my brain too much over something I can't control nor solve and just enjoy what comes next as part of this game and as a beautiful surprise...I guess I can at least try....

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Are we crazy leading these complicated lifes? Who told us to do it? Away from home, working hard, trying to love and be loved even though we have little time in our lives to share, but still willing to share... Did it have to be so difficult? The answer is: YES. This is the way we are, cara Marialaura.
I think a lot about you and me and Sara... I spoke with her the other day, and would like to speak with you too, but there is so much update to make!!
I'll try to write you an e-mail as soon I get a little bit of peace, ok?
Un bacio grande, anche a la mamma :)