giovedì 17 settembre 2009

"It takes two to tango"

It's what a friend told me in a parking lot in Bologna few weeks ago, in a totally different situation, much more enjoyable funny interesting and juicy...and he was totally right, it does take two to tango, or at least to tango well let's say...and it's quite amusing that in this time of my life when I'm one and alone the one thing that puts me at ease, in peace with me myself and I and in a good smiling mood is TANGOING, learning those steps, challenging myself to discover something new, thinking about where this dance could take me in the future, near or far, planning the next trip to Buenos Aires to learn more dance more smile more....it takes two to tango and to do many other things better, in a more complete way, in a nicer way, "it's better together" sings the South Cali idol Jack Johnson, but now that I tango by myself, traveling from milonga to milonga and driving to neighborhoods where I would have never thought I'd driven by myself on weekends, I feel better, I feel complete and with my own meaning, I feel that I have this thing that is mine, and makes me as happy as few things that I do alone can do, even when the second part of the dancing couple is not present, it doesn't have a face a name a place an appearance and I don't know if and when it will have one...and the dance still looks good feels good and seems like that part 2 is not important, it's not necessary and I could easily do without it....it usually takes two to tango but now against all the common rules of dancing I get my peace and my place in tangoing by myself, and I have to admit that I like it, a lot....

1 commento:

Pam Nogueira ha detto...

this post is so "sex and the city"... I like it!
Mari, how are you? I miss you! =)
kisses