sabato 26 settembre 2009

"It's a little bit funny...

...this feeling inside".....because another time, once again as it happened sometime ago,I find myself dealing with that side of a choice that revealed itself as being the less comfortable and appropriate given the circumstances....I guess it's DNA, either you have the ability to make the right choice or you don't, I clearly DON'T....and it's probably time I start accepting it, and dealing with it, instead of complaining and being pissed after the situation has already happened...
People do not do anything for free, most of them get somehow involved with you because they need or want something from you, and could do whatever it takes to get it, whether it's an answer, a favor, a meal, a job, an information....and once they get what they came to you for, they just disappear, without any explanation or excuse....Am I like that as well? Me that tries to be polite politically correct nice friendly all the time, that almost walks bare feet not to hurt someone's feelings unless extremely necessary, that always blames myself first, before maybe blaming someone else...Don't know but I don't see myself as this huge calculator, even though I really might be and it's not my job to judge who I am and who I am not...anyway, once again THAT bad choice presented itself to my table, in a situation very similar to the past one, but with a person who is not even close to the other one, so you think you're going to be safe and anyway, you are different right? Don't we all think that?:"I'm different, it won't happen to me"...well, guess what? that person was not that much different and neither am I, since it has exactly happened to me...I must have a radar, no kidding....does it ever break so that I can get a new one? Maybe also another new portion of the brain would be useful, I will have to start thinking about that as my next purchase, since I am plenty of shoes....so while I spend hours laughing because of one of the funniest night of my life with one of the biggest losers ever met, the other side of myself tries to deal with the last wrong choice, trying to explain why I did that and what I thought I could get by doing it, but more than anything it tries to figure out the counterpart rude unpolite weird and way undeserved reaction, really not needed...."We cannot change other people's actions, we can only control the way we react to them"....guess I have to practice this sentence and be as Zen as it goes, like Carlotta would suggest...Zen whatever though, when anyway there is a small part inside that hurts because Gosh, you just don't so this. Period. And while I'm trying to get myself together, turning off my brain and breathing deeply, here it goes a message on Facebook from that already mentioned long-distance friend that seems to make appear everything right even when it is actually not...life is funny, and it's indeed beautiful, if only I could get out of my mind, for once, for a change, just for trying....and somehow feeling like Scarlett sitting on the ground of Tara and swearing she will not be hungry again, whatever it would take her, I lit up some incense, few low lights in my living room, open a beer and my cook book and I absolutely promise myself that this will not became another painful Mr. H, another heartache, another damage to my mental sanity....it's just a lost battle for my pride and my person, my being a woman, a woman with a lot of healthy things to offer, but when you lose a battle you take your time to recuperate and start again, because as Alessandro would say":We're warriors and cannot do otherwise, and we will ultimately win". The time I need is the one of making a quiche, drinking a beer, getting ready for this girls night out.
See ya dude.

Nessun commento: