domenica 13 settembre 2009

Spinning thoughts....

Because when I start thinking too much about nonsense that does not make any sense nor changes my life a bit I can get frustrated and turn what I would call an ideall almost perfect day into a weird end of the day featuring a bunch of thoughts that would drive me nuts and prevent me to sleep, only not to get to any solutionj because there is no solution, life happens and things are just the way they are....Thank goodness when you need to get back with your feet on the ground and realize that there is no need to kill yourself and your Sunday evening over those stupid useless and pointless thoughts, it happens something that gets you back to where you were before your mind started spinning so fast, too fast...here it is, from a wonderful friend..."May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly whereyou are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities thatare born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that youhave received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you bec ontent with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settleinto your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praiseand love. It is there for each and every one of us"...dedicated to that person I'm always happy to see, who always makes me realize who I am and what I have, from the privileged point of view of a good friend after all...because we are right where we are supposed to be....con affetto,ml..

Nessun commento: