domenica 13 settembre 2009

Thunderbird...

...always, again at the beginning of this new season, with my version of it scattered around the world and gathered only via phone emails and random trips, and a new current smart crowd who to hang out and feel that sense of culture fullness and brightness again, after almost 2 years, after Caroline Eli Helge Jay and the nights at the pub seemed already a far away memory, Giuseppe steps up and introduce me to this group of people, again smart funny entertaining with something bright and interesting to say to this world and to share, this new group that makes life in the desert more bearable and for sure nicer...and immediately MY TBirds come back to life right next to me, the coffees and conversations with Caroline, the games played with Eli, the genuine feeling of family given by Jay, the friendlliness of Helge and Pegi...and when after having given a ride to a new Tbird in my life I happen to take Greenway at 51st Ave at around midnight on a Saturday night, my smile cannot help but coming right on my face, brightening it as always good precious memories can do, exactly what one needs in certain moments, exactly what I need tonight after the office move and after about 10 days back in Phoenix, when Italy is already a memory and I have already reajusted to the Phoenician routine, still somehow and sometimes not getting it completely and feeling lost....a nice conversation, the car top down and that ride make the difference, and it's all I need to immediately feel better and start my Sunday with teh right foot...that Caroline is always a phone call away for our usual catching up from the opposite but never too distant sides of the ocean....

Nessun commento: